Why do you want to fight? – Rocky
Are you committed to personal development? Are you stuck in a rut and don’t know what to do?
Do you like to laugh?
Here are some sample goals:
- I want to improve my overall well-being.
- I want to behave more effectively as a leader.
- I want to figure out what I want to do next in my career.
- I want to prepare for the future of my industry.
- I want to empower my team.
- I want to advance as a woman and/or a person of color.
- I want to be more comfortable being vulnerable and taking risks.
- I don’t know but I trust the process.
Naked and Afraid – Individual and Group Coaching
The underdog arena – a strengths-based approach to whole person thriving through 1-on-1 or group (max 6 participants) coaching sessions conducted over video conference. Packages vary depending on goals.
For certified coaches, individual and group (max 6 participants) supervision also available to improve your coaching practice.
Existential Bootcamp – Leadership and Management Workshops
The untrainings – modern research for the leader who wants to learn what works and unlearn what doesn’t. Three hour science-backed sessions on vision and purpose, feedback and conflict, resilience, navigating change, and talent development.
Agape Love – Building more than Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The sequel – what happens after the implicit bias training. Three hour science-backed curriculum to get past difference, reconcile, and see our uncommon unity.
Contact me for program overviews.